Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What is an A1 certificate?

The A1 certificate shows which social insurance system a person belongs to. The A1 certificate must be attached when ordering ID06 cards for an EU citizen who is employed in a foreign company. 

The employee will get the certificate from the local authority in his/her homeland and the certificate shows that the employee already belongs to another social insurance system and therefore should not pay tax for social fees in Sweden.

Read more about the rules here.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.